Job ID: 2021-001-US
Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What we are looking for
We are looking to add an energetic DevOps to our team to design and implement deployment scripts to automate creation, monitoring and management of scalable in-cloud and on-prem services and pipelines. The focus will include security, repeatability and scalability. If you are truly interested in learning new cloud technologies, platforms, tools and methodologies, and in figuring out how to apply them in real-world problems, that’s the bigger half 🙂 of the qualifications.
- 5+ years in Software Engineering and/or DevOps Engineering positions
- good understanding of cloud deployment concepts (from VPS, deployment and provisioning of machines and containers to auto scaling, load balancing, etc)
- experience with Docker, git and SSH
- skilled in internet search/think/copy/paste/modify (this is the third half of the qualifications) 🙂
Optional skills and experience
- Experience with some of:
- Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, AWS CLI, K8s
- AWS IoT services, real-time applications
- Ansible, shell scripting, Linux administration
- understanding of various networking topics (TCP layers, routing, DNS, etc)
- securing deployments in cloud and on-prem