Job ID: 2022-005-UA
Who we are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Project Manager to drive the development of innovative, complex, and dynamic products.
What to expect from this job?
- You will be involved in all software development phases from initiation to delivery.
- You will organize and manage the work of the engineering team (20 people).
- You will interact closely with stakeholders daily.
- You will have a chance to impact the processes inside the company, make decisions on the future of the product.
- Participate in release planning.
- Perform planning of the project scope and manage changes.
- Manage the execution (resource, time, scope management).
- Manage project delivery (quality, timeline, and risk management).
- Support the team during the whole software engineering lifecycle (set the communication flows, analyze requirements, maintain project documentation, hold the retrospectives).
- Manage and improve the processes.
- 3+ years of project management experience in IT.
- Software development lifecycle. We need a person who would define the next step and lead the team towards delivery.
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation, and team building.
- Experience in working with requirements, risk management.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation days and sick leaves
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-education grants (language lessons, sports, courses, training, books, events)
- Friendly environment with numerous events