Job ID: 2022-006-UA
Who we are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies that are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What we are looking for
Redpoint Positioning is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join a world-class engineering team in developing embedded firmware for our wireless real-time location system products.
Design and implement firmware for embedded devices from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- 3+ years of microcontroller programming
- Proficient in C language
- Low-power battery-operated design experience.
- Familiar with ARM microcontroller architectures
- Familiar with electronic hardware and schematics
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with a revision control system, GIT is preferred
- System level knowledge of communication systems, networked systems and architectures
- Experience with Wireless communications.
- Experience developing embedded peripheral drivers (I2C, SPI, UART).
- Experience with sensors and sensor sampling such as accelerometers and motor controls
- Skilled in the use of test and debug equipment, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multi-meters, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Competitive salary and fair evaluation
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation days and sick leaves
- Self-education grants (language lessons, sports, courses, training, books, events)
- Friendly environment with numerous events