Job ID: 2022-008-UA
Who we are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies that are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What we are looking for
Redpoint Positioning is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join a world-class engineering team in developing our wireless real-time location system products.
Design and implement deployment scripts to automate creation, monitoring and management of scalable in-cloud and on-prem services and pipelines. The focus will include security, repeatability, and scalability. Learn new cloud technologies, platforms, tools, and methodologies, and figure out how to apply them in product development. If you are always interested in learning new cloud technologies, platforms, tools and methodologies, and in figuring out how to apply them in real-world problems, please consider joining our team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- good understanding of cloud deployment concepts (from VPS, deployment and provisioning of machines and containers, to auto scaling, load balancing, etc)
- experience with Ansible, git and SSH
- Working experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, experience in development processes followed in cloud
- Solid verbal and written English communication skills
- Shell scripting, Linux administration
- Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, AWS CLI, K8s
- understanding of various networking topics (TCP layers, routing, DNS, etc)
- securing deployments in cloud and on-prem
- Competitive salary and fair evaluation
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation days and sick leaves
- Self-education grants (language lessons, sports, courses, training, books, events)
- Friendly environment with numerous events