Job ID: 2022-011-US
Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies that are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We Are Looking For
Redpoint Positioning is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join a world-class engineering team in our Boston office to develop our wireless real-time location system (RTLS) products.
- As a full stack developer, you will be involved in all aspects of software development. From planning to release, from database to frontend.
- You will contribute to architectural decisions and interact with stakeholders.
- You will work on interesting and challenging tasks related to security and system scalability.
- The tech stack includes Node, Express, and MySQL on the backend, React on the front-end, and is deployed using Jenkins-based CI/CD pipeline in AWS.
- Develop and maintain complex, innovative software for server backend, API and web applications.
- Actively participate and contribute to product design and development planning.
- Explore new technologies and grow professionally, continuously evolving products.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js, React).
- Relational DBs (SQL Server / MySQL).
- REST APIs.
- Working experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, experience in development processes followed in cloud.
- Has solid verbal and written English communication skills.
- Competitive salary and fair evaluation
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Unlimited vacation days and sick leaves
- Self-education grants (language lessons, sports, courses, training, books, events)
- Friendly environment with numerous events