Job ID: 2022-013-US
Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
Redpoint is looking for a Program Management leader to own and drive critical customer delivery projects with major partners. The programs you will manage will be focused on delivering high quality, scalable solutions deployed using precision indoor position capability leveraging Redpoint’s patented technologies. The role reports to our Head of Customer Success.
In this role you will work closely managing communication with both the Redpoint teams and our strategic partners. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting key milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. You will engage with members of different levels of our partners, from executives to engineers, to inform, educate, and ensure the overall success of the programs.
Successful candidates will have an engineering/computer science background, be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Our solutions will work on diverse technology involving embedded and cloud software, hardware, data and analytics algorithms – so strong technical acumen is a must. Candidates must be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but also should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous goal-setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement, and mentorship. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for our fortune 10 customers!
- Responsible for the complete program cycle, from product definition to large scale deployment with significant business impact. · Engage all stakeholders from Redpoint and partners, establish alignment and clarity, effective communication platform; define plans and track progresses. · Work with the Product and Engineering team in identifying key customer requirements and contributing to the Redpoint product road map, setting delivery expectations with partners and customers.
- Project management – prioritization, planning of projects and feature delivery, stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams and with Global 100 customers and technology partners
- 5+ years of technical program management experience managing projects and schedules across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes, and coordinating release schedules
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- Strong business and technical vision with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a global team environment
- Experience or knowledge in IoT, wireless system, and hardware manufacturing
- Project experience in industries such as healthcare, warehousing/logistics, manufacturing, and/or mining