Redpoint Positioning is a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS technology make indoor GPS a reality. With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by a number of fortune 100 companies who are leaders in the respective industrial sectors.
We are looking to add an experienced Product Manager to our fast-growing team. You will become highly proficient in all Redpoint RTLS products and solutions by working closely with the engineering and marketing team. You will be the product champion with a demonstrated understanding of market need, ROI and business cases. You will be responsible for establishing product strategy and road maps based on internal and external inputs. You will define and prioritize functional requirements prior to crafting concisely written functional specifications for product design and development.
- Develop product strategy based on company’s overall business strategy; construct coherent product portfolio and road map; propose new products and feature enhancement; manage the life cycle of existing products
- Perform market analysis by actively engaging customers and prospects to collect input and feedback on product features, market needs, value propositions, and competition/risk assessment
- Lead new products through close collaboration with engineering and project management teams to define and prioritize product features and deliverables, and establish release plans
- Define acceptance criteria for individual functional requirement and perform user acceptance test based on the criteria
- Assist marketing team in promoting new and existing products; assist sales team in pre and post-sales communication with customers on product features, competitive advantages and value propositions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Technology or related field. MS or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years as a Product Manager with track records on enterprise hardware/software products and proven success in launching new products
- Proven ability in capturing market problems/needs via direct interactions with customers and prospects and in composing of functional requirements targeting Development and QA team members
- Skilled in articulating new products and features and their values internally and externally
- Experience in writing marketing and technical documents
- Knowledge of navigation, real-time location services (RTLS), and/or GPS solutions is highly desirable
- Experience in SaaS products using cloud based technology is a plus
- Must be willing to travel
- Possession of a start-up mentality with a hands-on, get things done track records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in team settings
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally. The company does not sponsor visa application for this position.
Interested candidates email resume and cover letter (recommended) to firstname.lastname@example.org