Quality Assurance Engineer Internship
Redpoint Positioning develops patented Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology, making indoor locationing and tracking a reality for many industries. Our RTLS platform has been adopted by a number of fortune 100 companies and we are growing quickly, including branches in China and Europe.
Redpoint is looking for a QA test engineer intern. As an QA test engineer intern on our team, you are expected to help improve the product quality of our RTLS solution. You should have a combination of knowledge of Quality Assurance and scripting language skills. The tests you will build should expose defects in production level as well as defects at the feature integration level.
- Develop, execute, and analyze tests for system level features, functionality, and performance.
- Define and implement improvements to our existing processes and automated tools with the goal of increased testing scope and efficiency.
- Collaborate across teams to enhance total product quality.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or an equivalent degree.
- Experiences with designing, implementing, and running test cases.
- Familiar with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- Perform functional and UI testing, quality reporting.
- Knowledge of Linux, python and Java.
- Demonstrated experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles.
- Ability to understand functional and technical specifications and analyze data and output logs.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.