Redpoint Positioning is a pioneer for indoor Real Time Location Systems. Our patented technology makes indoor GPS a reality. With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our platform has been adopted by a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Redpoint is recruiting a Solutions Engineer to our fast-growing team. You will become highly proficient in all Redpoint products by working closely with our customers, partners, as well as Redpoint’s engineering and sales team. As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for dealing directly with customers as they adopt our disruptive technology. The ideal candidate should have an IT or computer science background
- Provide on site support to customers during the sales, planning and installation phase of the Redpoint system
- Leads technical discussions and demonstrations of Redpoint products both remotely and at customer sites.
- Installs and supports proof-of-concept system for customers/partners/integrators.
- Helps develop clear value proposition by understanding the customers’ needs.
- Helps develop business case as project transitions from proof-of-concept to pilot to full system roll out
- Provides IT and Level 1 software support including basic troubleshooting.
- Act as a point of contact on escalation issues, documenting problem description(s) with detail and record action steps taken.
- Trains customers on using the Redpoint system by demonstrating all features of the system.
- Supports sales and marketing activities by creating system installation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science
- Experience with server-oriented Linux, RHEL/CentOS
- Experience working with and coordinating AWS components
- Knowledge in wireless technology and IT Networking
- Basic API knowledge
- Knowledge of navigation, real-time location services, and/or GPS solutions is a plus
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- Possession of a start-up mentality with a hands-on, get things done attitude
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in team settings
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally. The company does not sponsor visa application for this position.
Interested candidates email resume and cover letter (recommended) to firstname.lastname@example.org.