Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
This job is based in Boston office Only.
A motivated and passionate algorithm engineer with expertise in signal processing and wireless communication. The positions are available at both junior and senior levels. You must be able to work independently and cooperatively with other engineers across different BUs to solve unique and complex technical problems. The core responsibilities of this position include the signal processing algorithm design and simulation in real-time location systems (RTLS) for indoor and outdoor applications. Activities include research, evaluation, and development of signal detection/estimation and multi-sensor information fusion algorithms and performance assessment and diagnosis of real-world RTLS systems. Communication and presentation skills, team play, and personal initiative in defining new pathways in location systems are required.
- Master/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in academic or industrial R&D in signal processing algorithm design, especially in signal detection, signal estimation/filtering as well as multi-sensor information fusion
- Familiar with indoor wireless technologies such as Ultra-Wideband, Bluetooth, etc.
- Excellent programming skills
- Knowledge of Real-Time Location System (RTLS) technologies
- Previous hands-on experience in multi-sensor information fusion, such as information fusion in navigation systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel
Does this sound like you? Fill the chart below to start a conversation with Redpoint.