Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management with expertise in building enterprise solutions, in particular, Internet of Things (IoT) products.
You will be working with the executive team to develop and own a roadmap and product strategy, coordinating efforts in product development, product marketing and sales.
You will engage with our customers, technology and solution partners directly. You will be responsible for collecting and organizing feedbacks, assessing and prioritizing customer needs, and converting those needs into a product roadmap.
Who You Are
As someone with 5-7 years’ experience in Product Management, you have experience driving product strategy, implementing processes, and managing the entire product lifecycle.
You also have demonstrated experience with the following:
- Managing the full life cycle of multiple products, from conception to end-of-life
- Managing complex products with both hardware and software components
- Collaborating cross-functionally with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to identify and deliver new product solutions and enhance the existing portfolio
- Developing and executing detailed product roadmaps using Agile
- Leveraging beta testing, data analytics, and user research to identify and experiment with new formats and measurement methods to improve performance
- Evangelizing product vision to key stakeholders using customer research, data analysis, performance metrics, and use cases to build consensus
- Devising creative and effective product solutions for emerging technologies
This job requires domestic and international travel.
At Redpoint, we give you the space to learn and explore your passions because we believe creating an environment where you can grow isn’t just a benefit. It’s the backbone of everything we do. It’s how we serve our clients and strengthen our team.
Does this sound like you? Fill the chart below to start a conversation with Redpoint.