Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a dedicated IT Administrator with experience in cloud technologies, data security, and Microsoft enterprise applications.
You will be supporting our global team and developing IT and security solutions for our growing SMB company.
- Research, develop, and implement IT best practices for our small/medium international business
- Consult with CISO for Data Privacy/Security policy development and implementation
- Maintain/enforce Employee Security Policy and Business Continuity Plan
- Own, maintain, and extend ERP system and work with vendor(s) for continued support and maintenance
- Act as a primary contact point for Microsoft Dynamics support and training
- Administer Microsoft cloud email platform including Azure Active Directory, Exchange, and Group Policy
- Create and manage user accounts across our cloud IT services
- Maintain computing resources for employees including laptops, docking stations, software installation/procurement
Who You Are
Someone with ample experience in small-business IT with a self-driven attitude and great communication skills:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years work experience with cloud services administration and deployment
- Previous work experience administering Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP system
- Previous work experience with Service Desk software such as Jira or Service-Now
- Familiarity with networking best practices including DNS, DHCP, VPN, firewalls, and routers
- Thorough knowledge of security best practices including TLS certificates and email security such as DKIM and DMARC
- Previous work experience with Data Security/Privacy a plus
- Experience with scripting languages and IT automation software a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco and Juniper enterprise network equipment a plus