Red Point Positioning Corporation located in Boston, MA is looking for a full-time Information Technology Program Manager.
Job Duties: Plan, initiate and manage Redpoint RTLS projects and serve as the liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Specifically,
- Lead technical teams to perform research, development, integration, and test and evaluation in support of customers and stakeholders. Conduct internal feasibility study and develop trade-offs analysis and performance metrics.
- Engage with partners/customers to gain a deep understanding of the POC (proof of concept)/production use cases and ROI (return of investment), and act as a technical interface between customers and Redpoint products management.
- Coordinate with technical and marketing teams to identify business & technical requirements and provide insights about Redpoint product features and roadmap.
- Plan, organize and lead all phases of the project life cycle to ensure successful delivery, which includes developing and managing project governance plans, schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, milestones and budgets.
- Develop guidelines for system implementation and lead the technical teams to install and commission Redpoint RTLS system on customer sites.
- Drive the development and improvement of the solution engineering process and tool kits based on knowledge of network infrastructure/security, diagnosis/troubleshooting, and scripting languages.
- Initiate, review or approve modifications of projects’ plans based on an in-depth understanding of Redpoint RTLS Solutions encompassing proprietary hardware device, firmware, and enterprise backend system and working knowledge of wireless communication fundamentals and RF signal propagation theories, navigation, real-time location services, and GPS solutions.
- Confer with project personnel to identify technical problems, risks/uncertainties to provide solutions perspectives and help project stakeholders to make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and salary expectation to [email protected]. Attn: Yara Osko. Cite Ref# IT1021.