Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Product And Account Manager who is responsible for:
- product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the engineering and supply chain, to deliver winning products.
- working with sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Additionally have the ability to ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals. You should be flexible enough to handle a variety of duties that pertains to RPP and our customers. The main responsibility is to make sure RPP’s customers are happy & generating revenue.
- making sure client and customer needs are being met and understood by each department in the company. Their duties include handling any client complaints, working to find solutions and managing other departments to ensure clients are experiencing a positive client-company relationship. They will work closely with the executive team, product management and product marketing to be successful.
Who You Are
You are someone with a solid background who brings the following skillset:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver product requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with the hardware and software engineering teams and supply chain to design and launch new products
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- With the support of the sales team, deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Work with marketing to develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force at sales meetings
- Act as a leader within the company
- Communicating with client(s) to ensure that their needs are understood.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that RPP fulfills customer requests.
- Develop new sales areas and improving sales for existing solutions.
- Act as the client’s representative at RPP focused on improving the experience.
- Analyze data concerning customer behavior to drive RPP changes (product or process)
- Building strong client relationships resulting in increased revenue
At Redpoint, we give you the space to learn and explore your passions because we believe creating an environment where you can grow isn’t just a benefit. It’s the backbone of everything we do. It’s how we serve our clients and strengthen our team.
Does this sound like you? Fill the chart below to start a conversation with Redpoint.