Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking to add an energetic Solutions Engineer to our fast-growing team. You will become the subject matter expert in all Redpoint RTLS products and solutions by working closely with Redpoint Product Management and Engineering teams. You will be responsible for implementing Redpoint RTLS solutions for our partners and customers, including carrying out detailed analysis on feasibility and cost/performance trade-off. During the implementation phase, you may travel to the customer site to lead or assist the installation/commissioning of Redpoint RTLS hardware and software. You will provide on-going support to partners/customers for the active Redpoint systems.
Who You Are
You are someone with a solid background in simulation and analysis of wireless communication systems/networks. You bring the following education and skill set:
- Engage with partners/customers to gain a deep understanding of the use cases and ROI
- Propose tailored solutions based on customer’s use cases. Perform an internal feasibility study and develop trade-offs analysis and performance metrics
- Lead/coordinate/assist the installation and commissioning of the Redpoint RTLS system on customer sites
- Collaborate with the development team on trouble-shooting on issues encountered on customer sites
- Provide on-site customer training and post-installation support
- Support partner/customer’s development team for product integration
- Discover and document customer use cases and work with Product Management on Redpoint product features and roadmap with your insights gained at customer sites
- Support Business Development for customer demonstration and pre-sales technical consultation
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or hands-on work experience in HW/SW solutions engineering, system implementations, or system engineering
- Knowledge of network infrastructure/security, diagnosis/troubleshooting, and scripting languages
- Knowledge of navigation, real-time location services, and GPS solutions is desirable
- Knowledge of wireless communication fundamentals and RF signal propagation theories is a definite plus
- Possession of a start-up mentality with a hands-on, get things done track records
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and work well in team settings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Unlimited Possibilities are what we believe in. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. A culture that is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
At Redpoint, we give you the space to learn and explore your passions because we believe creating an environment where you can grow isn’t just a benefit. It’s the backbone of everything we do. It’s how we serve our clients and strengthen our team.
Does this sound like you? Fill the chart below to start a conversation with Redpoint.