Who We Are
We are a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Our patented RTLS solutions make indoor GPS a reality.
With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, our RTLS platform has been adopted by many Fortune 100 companies who are leaders in their industrial sectors.
We pride ourselves on strong client relationships, a connected team spirit, and our leading-edge technology.
We believe in unlimited possibilities. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. Our culture is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an algorithm engineer with expertise in wireless communication standards to join our pioneering, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic R&D team.
You will be supporting research and technology development projects, driving technical features, and be empowered to choose the best methods to tackle our applications.
We will provide you with the guidance and tools to help you thrive In our creative work environment. You will gain more experience in your field of interest and, at the same time, learn about new areas.
Who You Are
You are someone with a solid background in simulation and analysis of wireless communication systems/networks. You bring the following education and skill set:
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in academic or industrial R&D in algorithm design and analysis of wireless communication systems and protocols
- At least 3 years’ experience in submitting technical proposals and participating wireless standard activities, such as 5G, UWB, IoT, indoor/outdoor positioning, etc.
- Familiarity with indoor wireless technologies such as Ultra-Wideband, Bluetooth, etc.
- Solid MATLAB, or a similar scripting language, programming skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A willingness to travel
- Knowledge of Real-Time Location System (RTLS) technologies
Unlimited Possibilities are what we believe in. By joining our team, you become part of a collaborative and creative environment where teamwork is valued above all. A culture that is global, transparent, and encourages education and career growth.
At Redpoint, we give you the space to learn and explore your passions because we believe creating an environment where you can grow isn’t just a benefit. It’s the backbone of everything we do. It’s how we serve our clients and strengthen our team.
Does this sound like you? Fill the chart below to start a conversation with Redpoint.