Smarter Manufacturing with Redpoint
Use Redpoint’s real-time location system in your manufacturing to streamline operations. RTLS means increasing flexibility and optimizing efficiency.
Redpoint provides the easiest-to-install and most affordable high-precision RTLS solution — and one that delivers immediate ROI.
Building on years of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) expertise, Redpoint brings unparalleled RTLS performance, ideal for manufacturing challenges.
With Redpoint RTLS, Smart Manufacturing will:
- Measurable cost reduction with lean, optimized procedures throughout the assembly process
- Increased productivity gains as errors and wasted time are reduced or eliminated
- Reduced cost of quality by maximizing “right first time” and reducing the cost of rework
- The ability to manage product customization through error proofing and guide increasingly variable manual processes
Redpoint’s platform for Industrial IoT includes:
- Wireless Network Anchors
- Redpoint anchors can be self-installed by IT administrators. Anchors are fully meshed for two-way communications and Over-the-Air configurable.
- Flexible power options include passive Power-over-Ethernet, low-voltage power injectors, or batteries.
- Tag Module
- Design your own tag with customized size, weight, and power specifications. Various IP ratings can be accommodated as well as Intrinsically Safe designations. BLE, UART, and serial port interfaces make incorporating location into your own sensors seamless. Full OEM integration support with documentation and support.
- Badge Tags
- Badges, carried by personnel, enable precision tracking for workflow optimization, dwell time reporting, safety, and labor accounting.
- Zero-latency safety alerts with an audible and visible alarm indicate danger before accidents happen.
- Embedded display provides site-wide messaging to personnel as well as location-based alerts.
- Redpoint Asset Tag
- Attached to equipment and assets, the asset tag enables pinpoint accuracy with sub-meter resolution for materials, pallets and tools. Designed to last one year or more with replaceable battery.
- Redpoint Core Software
- Redpoint Core server software (cloud or on-premise) with an open API, records and streams live or historical location data for vehicles, assets, and personnel.
- Data is easily integrated with existing Warehouse Management System, MES, ERP, and other packages for reporting and analytics.
For more information on how to partner with Redpoint complete the following application. CLICK HERE