Build a Smarter Warehouse with Redpoint!
Real-time tracking solutions significantly streamline complex warehouse operations for improved inventory ACCURACY, reduced labor COSTS, and increased SAFETY. But not all RTLS solutions are created equal. Redpoint lelrovides the easiest-to-install and most affordable high-precision RTLS solution — and one that delivers immediate ROI!
Building on years of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) expertise, Redpoint brings unparalleled RTLS performance, ideal for warehouse management challenges:
With Redpoint RTLS, warehouse facilities will:
- Enable real-time and historical views of physical warehouse operations, including flow of equipment, assets, and personnel;
- Improve worker safety with unlimited geo-fences for credentialed access, or for alerting to worker-equipment proximity hazards;
- Minimize inventory shrinkage, eliminate misplaced materials, increase process efficiency, and reduce the potential for costly and time consuming errors;
- Optimize equipment, such as forklift utilization with smarter routing and activity tracking;
- Provide accountability for damaged equipment and materials.
Redpoint’s platform for warehouse operations includes:
- Redpoint Network Anchors
- Redpoint anchors can be self-installed by your warehouse administrators, with an easy and fast one-cable Power over Ethernet (POE) connection.
- Redpoint B3 Employee Badge
- B3 badges, carried by personnel and truck operators, enable precision tracking for workflow optimization, dwell time reporting, and labor accounting.
- Zero-latency safety alerts with an audible and visible alarm indicate danger before accidents happen.
- Embedded display provides site-wide messaging to personnel as well as location-based alerts.
- Redpoint A5 Asset tag
- A5 is a small active asset tag with a 3 year battery life. Attached to equipment and assets, the A5 enables pinpoint accuracy with 8” resolution for materials, pallets, and tools.
- Redpoint Core software
- Redpoint Core server software (cloud or on-premise) with an open API, records and streams live or historical location data for vehicles, assets, and personnel.
- Data is easily integrated with existing Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, for reporting and analytics.
Redpoint Advantage over competing warehouse RTLS platforms: