RTLS for Warehouse Management to track assets and employees
Build a Smarter Warehouse with Redpoint!
Use Redpoint’s real-time location system in your warehouse to streamline operations. RTLS means improved inventory accuracy, reduced labor costs, and increased safety.
Not all RTLS solutions are created equal. Redpoint provides the easiest-to-install and most affordable high-precision RTLS solution — and one that delivers immediate ROI.
Building on years of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) expertise, Redpoint brings unparalleled RTLS performance, ideal for warehouse management challenges.
With Redpoint RTLS, warehouse facilities will:
- Enable real-time and historical views of physical warehouse operations, including flow of equipment, assets, and personnel;
- Improve worker safety with unlimited geo-fences for credentialed access, or for alerting to worker-equipment proximity hazards;
- Minimize inventory shrinkage, eliminate misplaced materials, increase process efficiency, and reduce the potential for costly and time consuming errors;
- Optimize equipment, such as forklifts, with smarter routing and activity tracking;
- Provide accountability for damaged equipment and materials.
Redpoint’s platform for warehouse operations includes:
- Redpoint Network Anchors
- Redpoint anchors can be self-installed by your warehouse administrators, with an easy and fast one-cable Power over Ethernet (POE) connection.
- Redpoint Badge
- Badges, carried by personnel and truck operators, enable precision tracking for workflow optimization, dwell time reporting, and labor accounting.
- Zero-latency safety alerts with an audible and visible alarm indicate danger before accidents happen.
- Embedded display provides site-wide messaging to personnel as well as location-based alerts.
- Redpoint Asset Tag
- The Asset Tag has a 3 year battery life. Attached to equipment and assets, the asset tag enables pinpoint accuracy with sub-meter resolution for materials, pallets and tools.
- Redpoint Core software
- Redpoint Core server software (cloud or on-premise) with an open API, records and streams live or historical location data for vehicles, assets, and personnel.
- Data is easily integrated with existing Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, for reporting and analytics.
Redpoint Advantage over competing warehouse RTLS platforms: