How We Improve What Matters Most To Your Business
Automated forklifts. Changing workflows. People and equipment moving rapidly. Our equipment connects and protects all your most important assets.
The speed of the supply chain is increasing. Visibility into your workflow and analytical insight helps you remove chokepoints and reduce fatigue.
Your clients demand more. Potential clients want to see impeccable processes. Real-time data helps you create a better workspace every hour of every day.
Easy Integration With Your Existing Systems
The last thing a busy, complex warehouse needs are multiple, disconnected systems.
Redpoint’s open API makes it easy to integrate to your existing warehouse management system and external sensor data. Install, analyze, improve: we make complexity simple.
Full Visibility Means Improved Processes
Every interaction, every zone, and every piece of equipment gives you the data you need to see – and improve – the big picture.
With location accuracy up to 10 cm, and virtually no latency, you can locate assets with high precision.
Monitor and Manage Vehicles
Safety Buffer Zones
Capture Historical Data
How do you make your workplace safer? By seeing how your process impact your people.
- Reduce fatigue by eliminating wasteful processes
- Increase safety by equipping employees with smart tags
- Improve interaction between people and equipment
- Cut redundancy, monotony, and everyday irritations
- Create cleaner, more hygienic workplaces that embrace distancing
Everything you do can make the workplace better. It’s technology created for your people.
Preparing for the Future of the Supply Chain
More autonomy. More regulations. New technology. New demands. How do you prepare?
- Get ready for the next generation of technology by embracing the IoMvT today
- Comply with global supply chain regulations and create safer workplaces
- Stay ahead of robot/human interactions
- Better processes prepare you for increased demand
- Virus protections for your clients, employees, and end-users
Warehouses and e-commerce will keep growing. But don’t just get bigger: get faster and safer.